The building at Audēju Street 7 was constructed in 1899 according to the project by architects Alfrēds Ašenkampfs and Maks Šervinskis. It is a luxurious multi-story brick building in the Art Nouveau style, adorned with stylized plant motifs on its facade. The top floor of the building is designed as a mansard. It is the first Art Nouveau building in Riga, with a total area of 2026.8 m² and an adjacent land area of 470 m². The building at Audēju Street 7 is a classic example of decorative Art Nouveau, with an asymmetrical facade arrangement, following the original layout of the building, where the ground and first floors consist of shops and offices, while the upper floors contain apartments.
As part of the reconstruction project, the original historical form and charm of the building will be restored, while giving it a new functionality by combining the latest construction technologies with innovations in energy efficiency and environmentally friendly approaches, providing new architectural solutions. The project will contribute to the preservation and development of Riga's historical city center, following the example of other European countries.
The building at Audēju Street 7, which has been rented out in recent years, is part of a complex of residential buildings of national architectural significance, including the buildings at 9 and 11 Audēju Street. After reconstruction, the lower floors of the property will house commercial premises and offices, while the upper floors are intended for premium-class apartments.